Do you want to create maximum leverage with your powerful hits? Don’t worry here we come up with a list of best ASA slowpitch softball bats that have been manufactured to make all your goals achievable. When you are making a purchase dependent on the length, balance point, bat weight, and composition, each of these bats should be on the top of your list.
If you are wondering why someone should opt for an ASA approved bat in the first place. With a requirement to meet the 98 mph standard mark, ASA approved bats are perfect for slow pitch softball. As slowpitch bats should be at least 34 inches in length and weigh from 26 – 30 ounces, these best ASA slowpitch softball bats will allow the ball to quickly leave the bat. Let’s delve into each model and take a closer look.
6 ASA Approved Best Slowpitch Softball Bats
Step onto the plate with confidence with these best ASA slowpitch softball bats. Each one is unique and offers the player an edge that helps them aim for the fences. Here is a list of the most popular options for 2023, that will blow your mind in every slowpitch softball game.
Miken Vicious Balanced Dual Stamp Slow Pitch Softball Bat (Best dual stamp)
If you have been struggling to find the softball bat to support your power and contact hitter abilities, look no more, The Miken Vicious Slow Pitch Softball Bat is an extremely durable piece of equipment as it has been made with C-4 carbon fiber. That bat will not break easily. The asking price is modest as well and it comes with an A1 knob.
So if you are a player who prefers placing their bottom fingers underneath the knob the Miken Vicious has got you covered. Offering more control with its E-Flex 360 barrel design, that bat should be on your radar. Additionally, with approval from not only ASA and USSA but also. If you buy the Miken Vicious you can play in any league out there!
- With an optimal barrel diameter, that bat makes it easier to develop contact with the baseball
- Constructed with Miken’s Dual Flex Composite material which results in enhanced barrel flex and performance
- With an end-loaded feel, the sweet spot is highly concentrated
- Balls can travel farther distances with unparalleled exit speeds
- Extended barrel length means that bat can handle their SuperMax load
In a nutshell, we recommend the Miken Vicious as it features unique technology that supports every player’s game. That bat is bound to perform right out of the wrapper and create an optimized pop at the plate.
Easton Stealth Mother Load Dual Stamp Slow Pitch Softball Bat (Best Aesthetic)
An iconic bat produced by a reliable manufacturer, the Easton Stealth is a fully end-loaded softball bat. Featuring Thermo Composite Technology, that bat is one of the best ASA slowpitch softball bats as it offers a softer compression that makes sure that the player immediately feels the pop. A two piece all composite bat, the Easton Stealth is a catch with its “MotherLoad” swing feel.
With decreased vibrations on mishits, that bat makes it comfortable for players to use for long hours. In its orange and blue color scheme, the bat catches everyone’s attention. A dual-stamped softball bat, the Easton Stealth carries approval from all the major associations including both the USA Softball (ASA) and USSSA.
- With a two-piece composite barrel, that bat offers
- Equipped with Thermo Composite Technology (TCT) in the barrel that creates optimal performance straight out of the wrapper
- Perfect for power hitters due to its fully end-loaded design
- Fitted with an extra stiff Zero Strain 1431 handle that maximized energy
- Integrated with Easton’s Double Barrel Technology that results in a soft barrel compression and outstanding performance
Overall, the Easton Stealth mother Load dual stamp slowpitch softball bat deserves to be on this list as it is ready to be used as soon as the batter puts it in play. The 100 percent composite bat creates a larger sweet spot so it has great batted-ball speed.
DeMarini 2022 Steel Slowpitch Softball Bat (Best end-loaded)
A best seller in the market, the DeMarini 2022 Steel Slowpitch Softball Bat is an ed-loaded bat that comes in a hybrid design. One of the best ASA approved softball bats for slowpitch baseball, that bat features a composite handle along with an alloy barrel. The outcome is a stiff barrel that creates an unparalleled feel for the hitter.
The alloy barrel will make sure the bat lasts for a long time. Furthermore, even if there is damage on the bat it will not crack completely. With the additional weight at the end portion of the barrel, the “top-heavy” DeMarini 2022 Steel Slowpitch Softball Bat is ideal for power hitters.
- Features a 12-inch long Carburized Seamless Drawn Steel Barrel that results in strength and high performance
- With a ZnX Alloy Handle that bat has enhanced stiffness so the barrel can deflect better
- Made with steel to enhance the durability of the bat
- Made with a hybrid of composite and alloy parts, that bat offers the best of both worlds in terms of strength and performance
- Has certifications from 1.20 BPF, ASA, ISA, NSA, USA Softball, USSSA
Overall, we suggest purchasing the as it is hot right out of the wrapper and will last longer owing to its alloy body parts.
Easton Rival Slowpitch Softball Bat (Best budget)
Every baseball player recognized the significance of a big sweet spot and with the Easton Rival, the ball travels really far after being hit. A one-piece piece of equipment for softball, the Rival is made with aluminum alloy making it a bat with longevity and strength. Featuring a 12-inch long barrel, that bat accommodates players of all ages and skill sets.
The level of control and swing speed the Rival has to offer makes it a premium choice in the market for the best slowpitch softball bats approved by ASA. The cherry on top is the cheap price tag on the bat that will last numerous seasons.
- Built with Easton’s private ALX50 military-grade aluminum alloy offers a lot of control
- Makes solid contact with the ball as the entire body is made out of ALX50 material
- Features an end-loaded swing that allows the ball to travel a greater distance
- Fitted with an All Sports batting grip, the Rival offers a strong and comfortable grip
- Approved for ISA, ISF, NSA, USA Softball, USSSA
Overall, the Easton Rival is one of the most bought bats currently in the market. With its affordable price range and high-quality constructions, the bat delivers on “pop” and performance.
Miken Freak Primo Maxload Slowpitch Softball Bat (Best balanced)
The new and improved version of the Miken Freak Primo has been tested to ensure that players do not miss the sweet spot. That bat works wonderfully hot out of the wrapper and the 1-ounce end load provides an amazing feel to the batter. Integrated with the world-class innovative technology by Miken bat gives unbeatable results on the field.
As the outer core layer offers enhanced flex, that bat comes with increased durability. With a perfectly balanced weight distribution across the entirety of the body that bat is well-balanced. The Miken Freak Primo MaxloadSlowpitch Softball Bat comes with immense power at the disc and is definitely going to enhance the intensity of your hit all throughout the season.
- Features the Tetra-Core technology that bat has an optimal performance
- Made in a 4-piece design and a heavy end load, that bat provides unmatched power
- The inner core tube augments compression leading to unparalleled responsiveness owing to the Miken’s Tetra Core technology
- Showcases the Miken’S Sensi-Flex that ensures maximum energy transfer from handle to barrel
In summation, we placed the Miken Freak Primo MaxloadSlowpitch Softball Bat on the list for best slow pitch softball bats approved by ASA due to its ability for strong head speed through the hitting zones along with the reliability factor.
Worth Krecher XL Slowpitch Softball Bat (Best durable & sturdy)
Any serious baseball player who gets their hands on the Worth Krecher is bound to appreciate its balanced swing and soft feel. What makes that bat one of the best ASA approved bats for softball is the large barrel that ensures that you never miss a hit. A two-piece composite bat, the Worth Krecher features a large sweet spot.
Manufactured with XL load batters have an end-loaded feel that makes that bat a great selection for slowpitch players of every skill level. That bat has a solid construction which means you can rely on this durable bat to not crack in the game.
- With 0.5 oz weight directed towards the barrel, the end load assists players in creating more barrel flight
- Featuring a unique carbon fiber and resin technology, that bat provides optimal performance and flex
- Enhanced Support at the plate due to the Opti Knob Grip
- Approved for play in USSSA, ISA, and NSA Leagues
In the end, we think the Worth Krecher is perfect for slowpitch softball has it gives amazing sounds at every hit and comes in an uncomplicated yet high-performing design.
Frequently Asked Questions
What size bat is best for slow pitch softball?
For players that are bigger in size and wish to swing for the fence they should find a bat in the 28 to 30 oz range. Smaller or average-sized players or those seeking increased bat speed must use a bat in the 25 – 27 oz category.
Do heavier bats hit farther?
Generally hitting with a heavier bat should result in faster hitting balls which automatically means the ball will travel a farther distance. If a player is able to maintain a similar bat swing speed with a heavier bat, the enhanced weight of the bat will produce greater batted ball velocity and augment the distance
How do you tell if a bat is too heavy for you?
To test if a bat is suitable for you is to hold the bat out straight. In case you are right-handed, use the right hand to hold the bat straight out making sure it is parallel to the ground. If you are unable to hold it easily in this position for 20 seconds, that means it is too heavy for you.
Final Thoughts – The Best ASA Slowpitch Softball Bats
It can be daunting to choose just one bat that will help you perform exceptionally on the field. With so many options out there it is confusing. We have made the choice easier for you by selecting one bat that stands out as the best ASA slowpitch softball bat which is:
- The Easton Rival Slowpitch Softball Bat with its compliance with the strictest tournament rules and the perfect combo of power and control.
In case you have any further questions or concerns regarding which bat would be ideal for you, drop them in the comments section below. We would be happy to help you out!